We are looking for someone to complete our fulfillment department in our rapidly growing company. The perfect applicant will be able maintain an attention to detail while handling their daily tasks. We are looking for an employee who can multi-task and stay organized in our fast-paced environment. They would enjoy working with an eclectic group of people and dogs.
Education: High School diploma required
Work experience: Fulfillment experience is a plus but not required.
Tasks will include but are not limited to
- Managing daily orders
- Packing and shipping orders
- Determining if stock maintains our quality standards
- Communicating with shipping companies to organize pick-ups
- Managing shipping material inventory
- Communicating the status of shipments to management and customers
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be comfortable working around dogs
- Must have reliable transportation
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. All applicants being considered will receive a follow-up email so that we can get to know you a little better. Please make sure to provide the email address that would be the best to communicate with you.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours
- High school or equivalent
- You need to be artistic with an eye for exacting intricate detail
- You need to be proactive and self-disciplined
- You need to be a hard worker
- We make really cool, fun and creative stuff every day
- We are original; we are not your run of the mill operation
- We work hard and are accountable
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- Entry level with opportunity for growth within a growing operation
- Full time preferred but flexible hours as long as work gets done
- Basic production skills with high learning curve
- Pay based on production at an hourly wage
- Dog friendly workspace