The Story | This piece is named after a body of water called a mill pond, specifically one in Boykin, SC that has now been turned into a restaurant where co-founder Ben celebrated his 30th birthday. This piece pairs perfectly with our Guinea Cummerbund.
Product Details | The Mill Pond has many color elements with a few that are a hidden surprise. Made with two types of peacock fringe, as well as guinea feathers and pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain. The Guinea cummerbund is made with guinea feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie and cummerbund a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Cummerbund is 24.5" long x 5.5" high not including adjustable elastic bands with hook closures.
- Fits as is up to 45" around waist with extra seam allowance on both sides for tailored expansion if needed.
Packaged with Care | Both the Mill Pond and Guinea arrive in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie and cummerbund.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.