The Story |
The Hemlock pays tribute to the rare Eastern Hemlock tree. It pairs perfectly with the Navy Lady Cummerbund. While brainstorming on a name for this piece, co-founder Ben Ross thought specifically of the hemlock tree as he wanted to bring awareness to the devastating blight that has infected this species across our nation. This piece pairs perfectly with our Navy Lady Cummerbund.
Product Details | The Hemlock is made with rooster, chuka and pheasant feathers. Nearly 100 feathers used in the production of this piece. Center wrap is black grosgrain. The Navy Lady is made with pheasant feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie and cummerbund a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Cummerbund is 24.5" long x 5.5" high not including adjustable elastic bands with hook closures.
- Fits as is up to 45" around waist with extra seam allowance on both sides for tailored expansion if needed.
Packaged with Care | Both the Hemlock and Navy Lady arrive in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie and cummerbund.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.