The Story |
The Abalone was inspired by, and named after, the beautiful abalone shell found in deep coastal waters. Also known as the ear shell, abalone's are colorfully captivating. This pairs perfectly with our Hugo Cummerbund.
Product Details | The blue and green colors pay homage to the color of the abalone shell itself. The Abalone is made with peacock and pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain. The Hugo is made with all peacock eye feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie and cummerbund a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Cummerbund is 24.5" long x 5.5" high not including adjustable elastic bands with hook closures.
- Fits as is up to 45" around waist with extra seam allowance on both sides for tailored expansion if needed.
Packaged with Care | Both the Abalone and Hugo arrive in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie and cummerbund.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.