The Story | The name Shadow Fox pays tribute to the leader of the Medicine Bow camp that co-founder, Ben, attended as a child in the Appalachian Mountains. This asymmetrical and iridescent design honor's menswear in all aspects, especially when paired with our Obsidian pocket square.
Product Details | Iridescent copper, deep navy, and black. The Shadow Fox is made with goose, turkey, and pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain. The Obsidian is made with all goose feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Grosgrain fabric is used in the bow ties center wrap and pocket square insert.
Packaged with Care | Both the Shadow Fox bow tie and Obsidian pocket square arrive in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston | All pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.